If you are having trouble getting started, try some of these suggestions....
- Find a picture of something you would like to draw. Try a google image search, grab something out of a magazine, or even pause the TV. When you send me your drawing, send me the picture you were drawing from.
- Tear up little pieces of paper and write names of things on them: Dog, fireman or tree for example.
- Then do the same but write emotions and attitudes on them such as happy, sad, angry, skeptical.
- Then repeat with adjectives like heroic, sneaky, embarrassed, smart dumb, etc.
- Put them all in a bowl and pick out two or three. There's your subject to draw.
Check out the Drawniversity Pinterest Picture Library for ideas